The unxepected message
Suddenly my mobile start beeping continuously i was so irritated who is messaging me so continuously.
When reached my phone which was nearby the messages were from Facebook messenger and the messages were from school friend .
'i am getting married on this 10'
'in goa'
'can you please come'
i reply
'u mean 10th of july'(it was 28th june today)
she says
'yes'
i say
'you are inform me so late how could u do like this'
she says
'now only fixed day before yesterday'(i knee she was lying she informed me late
'please come'
'please'
'please'
i was like happy for my friend
GOA ignited my mind.I desperately needed a holiday there. The first thing came into my mind was the beaches with coconut trees.
I replied
'I will definitely try to come but i need company let me fin one'
My mind was running through all the companies available to me.
My female friends would definitely not come. My Male friend would definitely come but not with since i a female.My brother would come but again he will not come to Goa With his elder sister.I cursed myself for not having a boyfriend. I cant even find one with 18 days.
'i will try my level best' i replied. Having a hope that i will figure out some way.I cant miss Goa.
'I am happy for you'
'Will see you soon'
I Waved of.
Now i had the great task of find a company to Goa. My mind ran first to a guy who has a crush on me. I am sure he will reject this offer. But i had a fear that he take undue advantages. I am not sure of having a relationship with him.
But no other way was left
Something clicked my mind and I picked up my phone and messaged him in Whats App
'hi'
'are u der'
the reply was immediate
'yes'
'i am surprised you messaged me'. replied Ganesh
'actually one of my best friend is getting married in goa'
'i want to go'
'are you free it will take a week'
'Please convince all you friends Jayanti, Gupta, Naren, Diwakar. To come with us it will be a great time'
'We will Plan a weeks Holiday'
'Can you arrange this'
There was reply for sometime.
I knew Ganesh was desperate to come with and he can do anything for such a trip.But i could not trust him.but taking his gang among us was a great idea he will convince then to come.
Moreover Jayanti and i shared great a rapport .she was not a sissy type of girls. She always ready to take risk.And traveling is fun for her. I can enjoy a lot with her.
But we needed boys to care of us .We two female cannot go alone.So i invited Gupta,Naren and Diwakar.
I was awaiting for positive reply.I hoped all of then had leave and i was aware that they no deadline to meet as all of us were team.
I guessed ganesh was convincing them to join us.
I was right.
He called me and said hi all of us are in.
I made sure of Jayanti, Gupta and Diwakar, Naren cannot take leave as he has to take leave for his sisters wedding in august.
'oops' i sighed
'I have asked my other friends too.'he said
'who' i asked curiously
'Nitin, Daya and Prashant. All of them are coming Daya and Prashant are coming with their wife.'
Daya and Prashant were newly married. So it was obvious they were coming.
Ganesh said 'You will have more company'.
I felt so sympathetic towards Ganesh he has actually made me comfortable by arranging company for me. I knew he was a decent guy. But This really made my heart warm.
BUT 'Nitin' wrung bells in my head. My heart felt to my guts. And big black hallow stuck in my chest which i could not swallow nor spit. I want to shout 'WHY NITIN', but nothing came out of my mouth.
'Bye', said Ganesh
'Bye'.I hear myself saying.
The only option left with me was to disconnect the phone(Ganesh never disconnects my phone).
************
next chapter coming soon
No comments:
Post a Comment